R. Larry Freeman founded Consolidated Disposal Systems, Inc. in 1973. He was owner and CEO until June of 2013 when Consolidated became part of the Wastebuilt Group as Wastebuilt Atlanta. He continues to serve as General Manager of the Atlanta operation.
Consolidated Disposal Systems has been in the waste equipment business for over 40 years in Georgia starting with a single line of refuse equipment — the Dempster brand — and adding other quality refuse lines over the years. Consolidated has consistently been recognized as one of the top equipment dealers in Georgia by all the major brands in the industry — Dempster, Galfab, Galbreath, Leach/Labrie, New Way, and Tymco Sweepers. We have also been consistently acknowledged for its leadership in quality parts and service.
Wastebuilt Atlanta has a full service shop facility managed by Jimmy McLean, who not only services all refuse products but mounts hoists and rear loaders. The Parts Department, managed Dan Jane, is one of the best in the Southeast, shipping parts across the Southeastern United States.
Sales manager Bob Keller has been in the waste management industry for over 25 years and is recognized as one of the best professionals in the business. The company has two other talented sales representatives — Mike Cassotta, who covers South Georgia and Jim Reeves, who serves clients in North Georgia. Mike and Jim have many years experience in the refuse business, and our customers appreciate their knowledge and experience.
- Larry founded and established the premier dealership in Georgia.
- Under Larry’s leadership, Consolidated has built a team of professionals that is recognized as a top dealer/distributor in the country.
- Bob has over 30 years experience in the waste and equipment industry.
- He has led the sales team at Consolidated through strong customer relationships.
- Mike has over 25 years experience in the industry.
- He is known for his outstanding customer relationships and hands-on approach.
- Jimmy’s years of experience in working on equipment is an invaluable asset.
- He leads the service team in Georgia and has built a reputation for the highest quality service.
- Dan leads the parts team in the Southeast market.
- His expertise has promoted the expansion of Stepp Parts in his market.